As we continue our journey into muscle building tips we hope you have benefited from some of our advice. As always we would never claim to be the complete guide and seeking as much advice as you go along should let you adapt and tailor your training to get the results that you want.
Here are some more tips that might help you on your way to the body that you want.
- When it comes to weight training you don’t want to go in tired so leave any cardio until after or even on a rest day to make sure you give everything to your lifts.
- If you are going to be doing a bit of cardio after your work out give yourself a bit of a boost with a whey shake. That extra protein could be the boost you need to finish your work out on a high.
- While some supplements won’t be worth the money you would pay for them there are definitely some great products on the market. Do your research before buying any and speak to people that are in the know.
- When you hear people telling you to do a certain amount of reps or sets listen but be ready to tailor that to suit you. Everybody is different and we react differently to training so you will start to build up knowledge and experience about what your body can handle.
- We mentioned avoiding days off just for the sake of it, before long you find yourself missing out on important workouts. That being said don’t be afraid to take a week off, it could give your body time to recover from any issues and won’t negatively impact your growth.
- If you feel hungry then eat, your body is telling you something and you don’t want to ignore that message.
- Snacking doesn’t have to be a kick in the teeth for your diet, nuts, fruit, protein shakes, cheese and milk are all great options.
- If you are new to building muscle and are overweight concentrate on losing some of the weight and building your strength. By the time you have lost the weight you hope to you should be in a great place to start building mass.
- Leg presses or squats? Both, you should explore every avenue to finding out what works best for you and cutting certain exercises out might not be the way to go.
- One of the most important things about your workouts should be your log taking. Knowing what you are doing and the results will be crucial to you getting where you want to be.